Book the best family vacation in Gettysburg, PA
- Stay in an original Civil War home on the Gettysburg Battlefield.
- 30 acres for hiking and walking
- Daily Civil War history programs.
- Try on uniforms and take family photos.
- Delicious full hot breakfasts
- Visit the goats, sheep, horse, pony, and donkey.
- Awake to the sound of Pipin the Rooster!
- Sneak up on the frogs and birds
- We have a group breakfast.
- We have three common rooms with a large screen TV and table games.
- There is plenty of room outdoors to run around.
- There is a pond that needs to be supervised for both children and dogs.
- In the spring, you can use the row boat.
- Summer is a great time to play volleyball or badminton on the lawn.
Kids Love Our Petting Zoo!
We can let you visit the sheep and goats inside their pen.
The horse, pony, and donkey can be visited over the fence.
We do ask that guests not go in the barn or animal areas without a guide from the inn. We don't want to let out any of our animals or have anyone get hurt, so ask for a tour while you are here.